Thursday, September 2, 2010

I will follow youuuuuu…..

Hello there! Are you enjoying this blog as much as I enjoy writing it? It’s kind of funny…I never was a writer growing up because I didn’t know how to express myself on paper. If a teacher asked me to write about an apple, I’d say: “it is red and round.” While both are true, I never fully understood what my teachers were asking of me. Now, as an adult, I’ve finally figured it out. It took a while, but I can appreciate an apple as being red and round, and also as crisp, sweet and juicy. The apple reminds me of the smell of fall as the leaves change while the temperature in the air dips low enough to wear a light sweater and no jacket.

Anyway, I digress…

If you are enjoying my blog, please feel free to “Follow” me. Just click on the “Follow” button on the right and sign in. It is kind of like being a friend on Facebook. You’ll have to join Google, but it only takes a minute and is free. Also, If you’d like to get a notice each time I post a new entry, you can “subscribe via email” by clicking the link.

Thank you for your support, and I hope you all continue to enjoy my posts!!

Did you play with your food today? I did!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment